Buying a luxury home comes with a level of difficulty that requires an increased level of expertise. With more than 7 years of experience in the luxury buying and selling industry, Ryan understands the importance of a simplified home buying experience. Combining the power and reach of Coldwell Banker’s global footprint with his local expertise, Ryan excels at showcasing luxury properties on a global stage. Plus, by partnering with Ryan, you will receive access to exclusive marketing and advertising incentives and tools to help better serve clients and prospective home buyers like you.
Devices - Coldwell Banker Wallace Luxury
Selling or purchasing any property demands a level of dedication, attention to detail and understanding that requires an increased level of expertise. Properties with higher values also require a higher level of commitment from their listing agent. Ryan combines the power and reach of Coldwell Banker’s stellar, innovative access to cutting edge technology, large local footprint and exclusive abilities from Coldwell Banker Wallace's in-house Media Department. Exclusively dedicated to providing the highest quality of publishing, social media, print advertising, 3D tours, videos, drone capabilities, 4K definition- all of which truly produces a luxury listing in today's competitive market. When you sign Ryan as your REALTOR® you have an exclusive, powerful team working for you and your ultimate real estate goals.
One of the most important differences Ryan brings to selling your home is his dedication to details. On all listings, Ryan provides:
• A real-time, shared calendar with important contract dates and reminders
• Provides restrictions, utilities, updates, upgrades and any other important information to other agents which streamlines the process
• Provides numbers directly from Melrose Title — you will know what your net will be with every offer you receive
• Proactively encourages 2-10 Home Warranties, FREE to sellers
• Seller warranties cover the property, appliances, water heaters, dishwashers and many other options should anything break or need repair during the listing time (only a 100 co-pay at time of service)